LUIPERDKLOOF TROUT LODGE
|LUIPERDKLOOF TROUT LODGE
|Phone:||060 984 4080|
|Address:||GPS coordinates: 27°29'11.0"S 30°22'38.0"E|
LUIPERDKLOOF TROUT LODGE OFFERS SELF CATERING FARM ACCOMMODATION BETWEEN WAKKERSTROOM, UTRECHT, VRYHEID AND PAULPIETERSBURG
We are a young family who have decided to make Luiperdkloof our home.
The beautiful pastures and healthy looking cattle is what drew the farmer's heart, and the scenic location of the existing cottages inspired us to venture into the hospitality field.
BATTLEFIELDS COUNTRY ACCOMMODATION, KWAZULU-NATAL
Luiperdkloof offers 2 beautifully placed self-catering chalets overlooking one of our trout dams.
The chalets sleep a maximum of 6 people and have 2 en suite bedrooms, furnished with a queen size bed, 2 single beds and a sleeper couch in the lounge.
A fully equipped kitchen and open plan lounge area with a homey fireplace to keep you toasty on those chilly days. Breathe in the picturesque setting from the large patio, whilst keeping an eye on your fresh catch on the outside braai area.
RATES AT LUIPERDKLOOF TROUT LODGE
- R600 per unit per night, weekdays (Sun- Thurs)
- R900 per unit per night, weekends (incl Long weekends)
- If you book both chalets you qualify for a discount.
- Day visitors are allowed per arrangement at R200 per day.
THINGS TO DO AT LUIPERDKLOOF TROUT LODGE
- Fly fishing from our 2 trout dams
- Relaxing in our little paddle boat.
- Hiking and taking scenic walks through the beautiful Balele valley.
- Cooling off in our sparkling mountain streams.
- Bird watching – the area forms part of the Amajuba Birding Meander covering northern KZN, the eastern Free State and southern Mpumalanga for which the current bird count exceeds 400 species.
- Utrecht the town within a game park is 30km away and boasts an excellent 9-hole golf course.
- Wakkerstroom is 60km away and offers wonderful restaurants, coffee shops and quaint shops.
Luiperdkloof is a 1900 hectare working cattle farm located in the scenic Balele Mountains between Wakkerstroom, Utrecht, Vryheid and Paulpietersburg.