Time to take a retreat at Granny Mouse November 14th, 2023
Time to take a retreat at Granny Mouse
Retreat activities are an opportunity for an organization to recreate and learn. Depending on the activities you choose, your team members can benefit from enhanced teamwork, collaboration, communication and conflict resolution skills.
Choosing the right activities for your group can help you focus on the area’s most important for your business’s success, as well as the overall success of your team.
Retreats provide numerous benefits to a company and its employees:
- Team building – allowing your employees to get to know each other.
- Development of values – inspire development of values that help establish your company culture.
- Conflict resolution – learn new ways in which to resolve tension between team members especially if it’s a competitive environment.
- Rejuvenation – the activities are refreshing and break the monotony of routine at work.
Some ideas could include:
- Hosting a welcome party – especially if the retreat is longer than a day.
- Corporate trivia – asking questions about the team members and the company. It really is a fun way for the team to get to know each other, and the company, better.
- Scavenger hunt –team members get to work together. They work really well with larger groups.
- Karaoke night – helps to bring your team out of their shell.
Set up groups so the few that cannot sing well aren’t humiliated. It’s also fun to choreograph a song and work together out there on stage.
The banqueting and events team at Granny Mouse Country House & Spa have tons of ideas to help you structure your next retreat and create many happy memories together.
Article Courtesy of www.sanda-marketing.com