Suskia: TANTRA, Sexuality, Conscious Menstruation
|Suskia: TANTRA, Sexuality, Conscious Menstruation
Watsapp only: +27 83 644 6929
|Address:||Noordhoek, Cape Town|
|Location:||Cape Town - Noordhoek|
Tantra means the essence. The essence of you. The essence of reality. This is the essential teaching connecting us back to our true nature.
To enquire...Tantra means to enquire your longing to meet your truth and the truth of your reality. It means to drop into the cosmic ocean of endless possibilities within yourself with total wild abandon, to enter into the places you’ve been afraid to enter into before now. It means we go beyond the limitations of your mind and belief systems. It means to crack open your heart so that you may remember the texture of real love, real intimacy. You will feel the quality of this realness inside your own body – The instrument of the cosmos.
With extensive training and qualifications in Anatomy, Physiology, Nutritional Therapy, Jikiden Reiki, and Traditional Tantra, and my more recent training in working with the Mysticism and Philosophy of the Womb and psyche (Wombology). I’ve always been deeply fascinated by the human body in both its form and the formless (the physical as well as the energetics). My personal inquiry about the nature of our existence and the intimate journey with my body has led me to work with and share the deep innate wisdom with others who find me. The deeper I go with my body, the deeper I’m able to go with others and guide them on their journey towards their own vast incomprehensible depth.
Stress, tension, overwhelm, and excess mental activity are drowning out our feeling. Without access to the subtle genius of our feeling body, we have a reduced ability to discern and respond accurately. The body is not just a vehicle that needs to be maintained, or disciplined so that we can function; rather, it is a potent source of power, intuition, feeling, and abundant pleasure. During my sessions, I work with the deeper teachings: the teachings of the wisdom of the body and practices following along the Traditional Tantric lineage of Kashmir Shaivism.
This includes working deeply with tools to completely relax the body and work on re-sensitizing the body to feelings and sensations. The breath and nervous system are the first places we begin, turning every cell into an ear so that we are able to step back into our deep wisdom and assuredly know, through intuition and intimacy, what it is that we are meant to be imbibed with each and every moment of the day – A dance with the spontaneous arising of sensation.
During my sessions, I work with and facilitate techniques and sacred practices that originate from the tantric lineage of Kashmir Shaivism. This lineage opens the body to expanding consciousness and returning home to itself – a deeply authentic connection to your temple.
My main focus is on helping my clients connect back to their true nature, reconnect back into their bodies, and step fully into their pure potential by working with a deep emergence into the wisdom of their own bodies.
“You don’t meditate to experiment with altered states of consciousness. You meditate only to perceive by yourself that everything is within us, every atom of the universe and that we already possess everything we would wish to find outside of ourselves.” Daniel Odier.
DURING A TANTRA SESSION WITH ME:
The work in my space is deeply guided by Traditional Tantra, the work is rich, the teachings are raw, and working with me will mean showing up with everything you’ve got because here we will take a deep dive into the mystery of your own existence.
Sessions are intuitively guided. No sessions are planned and not all sessions include physical touch. Some sessions are clothed and involve meditating, talking and sharing stories, conscious breathing, and movement. Other sessions involve more advanced practice with physical touch therapy / the yoga of touch and are at times in the nude, which is our natural and very sacred state of being. If nudity is involved in sessions, there is high respect and consensus between both the giver and receiver.
Touch work cannot be requested as the work is not to be touched, the work is in opening your heart and mind, and connecting to your body, and at times, and intuitively, touch work is required for further expansion and sensitization.
The teaching here is to drop all expectations to the idea of tantra or the attachment to an idea/s as to what goes on during sessions. Every session is different and every student is already enlightened.
TANTRA MAY SUPPORT YOU INTO:
- Rediscover your essence by entering into yourself
- Reconnect deeply to your body’s own innate wisdom (This is cosmic intelligence mirrored through your body’s senses)
- Better understand your body’s wisdom
- Work through and heal traumatic experiences
- Learn to trust your body as well as the Unknown (Learning to dance the body through ecstatic bliss even in moments of chaos and pain)
- Reveal and enjoy the Mystery of your natural reality
- Enjoy your body more and explore your body’s ability to teach you what it needs and no longer wants
- Purge what your body no longer needs/wants (this could be anything from toxic people, environments, tobacco, alcohol, drugs, unhealthy foods, unhealthy habits, etc)
- Open up and surrender to intimacy and vulnerability
- Connect to the raw, primordial energy of creation and dissolution (Women’s womb work)
- Find your purpose through accessing your body’s ancient system of truth, knowledge, and wisdom
- When mutual trust has been established, you are invited to work on deeper issues, such as behavioural patterns in giving and receiving or revealing yourself in contact with another
- But also, this work is unexplainable, only perceived through the real experience of entering into your body, so let’s see what resides there….
SESSION HOURS AND RATES:
Please fill out the below contact form with your enquiries for package options, dates, hours, and session rates.
ONLINE OFFERINGS FOR WOMEN:
Please click website link to find out about the following current online offerings available to women:
- Once a month WILD WOMEN NUDE GATHERING: View website for more details / contact directly
- A Yoga for the Womb: 2 hour online workshop including ebook on this devotional practice (Contact directly to purchase firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 5-Week Intensive Conscious Menstruation Immersion (Womb theology and traditional tantric merging): Available to purchase online
OFFERINGS FOR MEN:
My work with men are currently within a private session container. Please view website link to find your offering.
CONNECT WITH ME IN REAL TIME:
- I AM NO LONGER ON SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU MAY ONLY FIND MY WORK VIA WWW.IAMWILDWOMAN.CO.ZA. PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME IN REAL TIME -