BOUGAINVILLA HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION, KWAZULU NATAL
|BOUGAINVILLA HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION, KWAZULU NATAL
|Phone:||Mary Nelson : 0834130998
Michael Nelson : 074 3127 208
|Address:||NKWAZI, Durban North, Kwazulu Natal|
BOUGAINVILLA HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
Bougainvilla Holiday accommodation is a free standing house with huge yard and garden overlooking soccer field and golf course.
Bougainvila is situated in , NKWAZI, Durban North near Stanger a scenic little town in the heart of Kwazulu Natal, highlighted by the Darnell Country Club and its huge green 09 hole gholf course for gholfers, and also overlooking a soccerfield for the soccer lovers, surrounded by beautiful sprawling beaches and tranquil lagoons
The closest beach is Zinkwazi beach a mere 07 min drive other surrounding beaches is Tinley Manor, Salt Rock, Blythedale, Balito and Umhlanga.
The Country Club walking Distance away Features Millers Restaurant, which is known for the best Indian Curry.
03 bedrooms fitted as follows:
- Bedroom 01 = Double bed ,wardrobes and mirror and chair
- Bedroom 02 = Queen size Bed, wardrobes, desk, chair, mirror and 02 seater couch
- Bedroom 03 = Queen size Bed and single bed, wardrobes, mirror, 01 seater couch
- No more then 02 guest per room allowed maximum 07 guest maximum for 03 bedrooms as per your specific reservation
- Accommodation is self catering and offers the following, rooms fully fitted with beds and bedding,
- Bathroom with walk in shower only no towels provided, please bring your own
- Stove, kettle, toaster, microwave, washing machine TV and Air-conditioning available, kindly use with care, request assistance from employees if you do not understand how to use it
- All linen, crockery , cutlery and pots provided remains the property off Bougainvilla, should anything break, or go missing you will be charged for it.
- The house will only be serviced (02) twice per week
- Please bear with us on the days that we cut grass in the garden, some noise from machine
- Kindly consider noise levels when having a braai or playing music as we are in a residential area
- No noise aloud after 22h00
- One blanket (light) is provided, with Duvet, should you need more, please bring your own along.
- Refundable Deposit will be payable, to cover all breakages. All payments to be made in advance, including deposit. No cash refunds, deposit refunds done 24hrs after check out after assessment to property done.
Other Historic places to see :
- First Sugar Mill built in 1846
- Fort Pearson this was the Fort used in the Anglo Zulu War
- Harold Johnson Nature Reserve located on the Southern Banks of the Tugela River, beautiful game, bird life in the reserve
- Museum Luthuli
- Flag Animal Farm and Sugar Rush Park !! a must see for the kids
SHOPPING/TAKE AWAYS AND RESTURANTS
Stanger Kwadukuza Mall 13 km away
Balito Mall (Luxury undercover mall 34 km away