|Phone:||+27 36 488 1404
+27 82 5730224
|Address:||On the R600 between Ladysmith and Winterton|
SPIONKOP LODGE ACCOMMODATION WITH CONFERENCE & WEDDING VENUE AND GAME VIEWING IN LADYSMITH | WINTERTON
Experience an unmatched getaway at Spion Kop Lodge, which is set against the backdrop of the majestic Drakensberg Mountains, on the Kwazulu-Natal battlefields route.
Relax by the pool Situated on an expansive 700 hectare game farm, Spion Kop Lodge is the perfect base from which you are able to explore battlefields, berg, bush and birds of this region of Kwazulu Natal. The lodge offers visitors an awesome sense of space and beauty, supreme comfort and warm hospitality. The turn of the century farmhouse has been beautifully restored in Natal colonial style.
The converted barn now forms the magnificent dining room that boasts spectacular views. Guests savour fine cuisine and excellent service whilst appreciating the African landscape and battlefields.
WILDLIFE SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION BETWEEN LADYSMITH | WINTERTON
Acacia Cottage Consists of Two Bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) and one small additional room, most suitable for a child. The cottages has 2 Bathrooms, a Lounge, Fully equipped kitchen and Braai facilities.
Aloe Cottage consists of two bedrooms (1 double bedded and 1 Twin Bedded), 1 Bathroom, Lounge, Fully equiped kitchen and Braai
Our lodge offers 8, Luxurious, Double Ensuite Rooms
CONFERENCE AND EVENT VENUE BETWEEN LADYSMITH | WINTERTON
Our well equipped conference venue near the Drakensberg offers exceptional packages and team building activities to suit all guests and ensure a successful conference in South Africa. The venue can accommodate up to 40 delegates.
Deluxe 24 Hour Overnight Conference Package
R890.00 per delegate (sharing)
R990.00 per delegate (single)
- Conference Room Hire – R 3500.00
- Includes exclusive use of our Conference Venue
- TV, Video Machine, Overhead Projector and Screen, Whiteboard and Markers
- Pen and notepad, Mineral water per delegate & pepermints per table.
- Mid morning break: Teas, coffees and Scones
- Afternoon Break : Teas, Coffees and Homemade Biscuits
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES BETWEEN LADYSMITH | WINTERTON
We are also able to offer a diverse number of activities making us fairly unique as a destination:
- Battlefield Tours
- Birding (274 species, including the White Backed Night Heron)
- Sunset & Sunrise Boat Cruises (game and bird viewing - rhino, etc.)
- Game Drives
- Horse Riding amongst the Game in the Reserve
- Trips to the Drakensberg Boy's Choir, Recitals
- Tours to the Bushmen Caves and Paintings
- Trips to the Falconry Birds of Prey Display
- Hiking Trips into the Drakensberg Mountains
- We are twenty minutes off the N3 linking Durban and Johannesburg, two and a half hours from Durban and three and a half hours from Johannesburg.
READ ABOUT THE BATTLEFIELDS EXPERIENCE - Click here